Jason + Alyssa [Wyoming Wedding Photographer]

First wedding of 2016 is complete! I was thrilled when Jason + Alyssa asked me to be their photographer. After shooting their engagement photos, the wedding came up so quickly.

Alyssa was one of the first friends I made after moving to Wyoming 7 months ago. It has been such a challenging life change to move 15 hours away from the place I've called home for 21 years, but a decision that I wouldn't change for anything. Finding good, godly friends in Rock Springs (as well as Riverton) has been one thing that truly has made the transition period go smoothly. I've really enjoyed getting to know Alyssa and spend some fun evenings and lunches together! 

I didn't really know Jason before shooting the engagement session. As we hiked around beautiful Sinks Canyon and Shoshone forrest, its easy to see how excited they are about where God is leading them! What a cool thing to be able to say about a newly-wed couple. :) 

 Here's a small glimpse into their special day. 















































































































































































































































 







Comments

Popular Posts