A few 2015 portrait favorites. {and 2016 Senior photos}

Hello again world! I have gotten SO far behind on sharing images on the blog. Facebook is good, but not quite as perfect for sharing complete shoots for you all to enjoy. Stick with me, you guys -- We'll get caught up! :) 

Here are a few images from this year including a few portrait sessions and 2016 seniors! There are a few bonus images from previous years also at the end. Crazy to see how my shooting style has changed over the years!! Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment or shout-out to our fantastic 2016 seniors!! 

If you are interested in scheduling your portrait session, contact me at Virginiaruthphotography@gmail.com. I am also available for travel sessions! 
























And a few pictures from previous years. <3





Huge shout-out to my amazing clients! you guys are the BEST!!

much love,
Virginia Ruth

Comments

Popular Posts