Heads up: Thanksgiving special!!

Thanksgiving time is here -- and everyone knows that also means BLACK FRIDAY!! ...and a crazy weekend of shopping for those last minute Christmas gifts. So here's the deal Virginia Ruth Photography, LLC is offering:

Schedule your session before January 1st and receive a 10% discount off your session fee!


 I will be in the Rock Springs/Green River area, and the Riverton/Lander area primarily. Contact me for other details, time, or location needs!! I will be flexible with you on those details as much as I can.


This applies to all session options: Engagements, Seniors, Family, Children, Extended family, Maternity, School Pictures, Etc., Etc. Etc. 

Contact me at Virginiaruthphotography@gmail.com!

Keep current with Virginia Ruth Photography on Facebook by "liking" the page!



Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!

Virginia Ruth

Comments

Popular Posts