Rachel - Solo session [Winter 2015, Wyoming Photographer]

Meet my dear friend. Seriously, she is such a sweetheart!  We only met a few months ago, when my family and I moved to Wyoming. I can't believe its not been longer! For those of you that have moved across a couple state lines, you know how hard it is to readjust and find your new life in a new town. From the very first, Rachel has been such a great friend. We met one Sunday morning at a church we were visiting. After we chatted a little bit and Rachel asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime. I felt like a little kid all over again -- giddy with excitement! She is always up for doing something spontaneous and I really love that! Now the only problem is that she is leaving for Laramie next year. ;) 




We went out to Black Bridge for a while one afternoon. My word, it was SO COLD. So needless to say it was slightly cut short.. but fun while it lasted :)



I wish a picture could capture her laugh! 



























Much love,
               Virginia Ruth

Comments

Popular Posts